Last Updated: 03 JUN 2021
Information We Collect
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
A. Information You Provide to Us.
Registration and Profile Information. When you sign up for an account, register to use our Services, sign up for notifications or updates, or participate in our surveys, we ask you for your name, email address, and any other information we collect. If you sign up using a third party, we may also receive information from those third parties such as your phone number, gender, date of birth, profile photo, friends, and followers.
Payment Information. When you add a credit card or payment method to your account a third party service provider that handles payments for us will receive your payment card information.
Communications. When you communicate with us, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you communicate with our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide. If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we will collect certain information from you, such as your email address. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services. If you make comments or upload content to the Services, we will receive the information that you submit.
Careers. If you decide that you wish to apply for a job with us, you may submit your contact information and any supporting assets necessary to present your candidacy. We will collect the information you choose to provide, including but not limited to your education, employment experience, and portfolio of creative work. You may also apply through LinkedIn. If you do so, we will collect the information you make available to us on LinkedIn.
B. Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
Location Information. We may infer your general location information (for example, your IP address may indicate your general geographic region).
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, purchases you make, your favorite artists, your answers to questions when you order custom art and the dates and times of your visits.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
User Feedback. Buyers or artists may rate and review each other. We receive information about ratings and reviews and, as we explain below, we may give buyers and artists information about ratings and reviews.
C. Information We Receive from Third Parties.
Information from third party services. If you choose to link our Services to a third party account, we may receive information about you, including your profile information and your photo, and your use of the third party account. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third party accounts to learn about your options.
Other third parties. We may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data, from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other information we have about you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- To facilitate the connection of third party services or applications, such as social networks;
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on our Services such as presenting tailored content;
- To send you text messages and push notifications;
- To facilitate transactions and payments;
- To de-identify and aggregate information collected through the Services and use it for any lawful purpose.
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We share information with the following categories of third parties.
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
Third Party App Integrations. If you connect a third party application to our Services, we may share information such as payment details, day rate, earnings, withdrawals, email, phone number, and shipping address with that third party.
Social Networks and Other Online Services. We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. We do, however, promote Laetro artists, their work, and Laetro events across social networks and online services for Laetro’s direct marketing purposes.
Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes.
Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Advertising Partners. We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on our Services and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN). If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking, or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Services.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may disclose and transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
Consent. We may also disclose information from or about you or your devices with your permission.
- We provide you with settings to allow you to set your sharing preferences for content you post to the Services.
- Certain information may always be publicly available to others, and other information is made publicly available to others by default.
- To change whether certain information is publicly viewable, you can adjust the settings in your account.
Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as our Services are hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Consumer Privacy Act. The CCPA requires us to provide our users who reside in California with the additional notice below.
We collect and disclose for a business purpose the following categories of personal information:
- Contact Information and Identifiers, including name, alias, online identifiers, IP address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Customer Records, including name, telephone number, and financial information (such as payment and bank account number, collected only by our service provider).
- Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law, including age and gender.
- Commercial Information, including products or services purchased or obtained.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information, including browsing history, search history, and information regarding a user’s interaction with an internet website or application.
- Audio/Visual Information, including audio, visual, and electronic information.
- Professional/Employment Information, including job application or resume information if you apply for a job with us.
- Inferences, inferences drawn from any personal information to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, and attitudes.
In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold any California resident’s Personal Information.
If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights:
- The right to request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you in the prior 12 months.
- The right to request details about the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources, the business or commercial purposes for collecting information, and the categories of third parties with which we share information.
- The right to request deletion of the personal information that we have collected about you, subject to certain exemptions.
- The right to opt-out of sale of your personal information.
California residents can submit deletion and access requests online by emailing us at [email protected]. Click here to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
An authorized agent may submit an access or deletion request to know, delete, or opt out on your behalf by sending a written authorization signed by you to 22441 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311. We may still require you to directly verify your identity and confirm that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
Update Your Information or Pose a Question
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at 22441 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311.